Saturday, December 29, 2018

Say No to New Year Resolutions!!

If ever I am asked to define myself (yeah..who knows, someday I become as famous as Oprah Winfrey and people might clamour to know every little detail about me! Hahaha.. keeping fingers crossed!).. so I was saying that if ever I am asked to define myself, the first word used will be- "LAZY". Yes, that's the basic characteristic of mine, however, fortunately I have learnt to condition myself and therefore get myself to do things. But, if you are one of those people who make New year Resolutions in the beginning of every single year, then am excited to say that you are lazier than me and boy! That's a relief!

Lazier? Yes, heard it right. Plain lazy, to not to understand the importance of that something which you feel is so important for you and yet wait for the new year to put it to practice! "This 2019, I will learn swimming." , "This New year, I will workout and lose some weight.", "This year I will have better relationships with my family.", Etc. Etc.

Come to think of it, are we not undermining our own welfare? Our own capabilities? Our own judgement? Of course, we can actually do anything that we put our hearts and minds to, irrespective of when and where. Saw someone practising something fantastic? Want to adopt the action into a good habit? Learnt a lesson today? .. Go on, inculcate the thing! Enjoy the moment of being the best of yourself! Andbless yourself. ;D

No comments: